Chapter 186-190

Li Yingchi, a familiar person, never knew how to deal with it, especially at this time.

  The teacup was put back on the table. Li Yingchi raised his eyelids and glanced at Xu Zuiqiu, but still didn't remember who he was.

  The look that was no different from looking at a stranger made the smile on Xu Zuiqiu's face freeze, "Sir, you are really a noble man who forgets things."

  He suppressed his temper and introduced: "You and Hua Liangru went to my restaurant before, and it happened that I and a few other friends were there that day."

  When he said this, Li Yingchi remembered, "It's you."

  Before Xu Zuiqiu could be happy, he continued: "You gave us a lot of food that day, and you also said you wanted to sit with us. But Hua Liangru said at the time that you had bad intentions..."

  Eyelashes drooped, the unfinished meaning was already self-evident——

  Hua Liangru secretly speaks ill of his good friends behind his back.

  Xu Zuiqiu felt speechless when she mentioned this matter.

  Hua Liang hid the young man like a treasure, even if he wanted to sit down and have a meal with his friend.

  She really wanted to take Li Yingchi into the house as his wife.

  Not wanting to talk about that matter again, Xu Zuiqiu changed the topic, "Later, Hua Liangru also booked a restaurant for the day. I thought he would bring you here, but I didn't expect that he didn't come, and neither did you."

  "I don't know what happened to you."

  "I have been worried for a long time. I didn't know where my husband lived, so I never went to visit him. I didn't expect to see him here today."

  Li Yingchi looked at the reflection of the sky dyed brown in the tea cup.

  "Nothing happened."

  "Aren't you and him friends? Why don't you ask me if you don't know?"

  His tone was indifferent, he didn't really want to know anything, it was just a meaningless chat.

  Xu Zuiqiu spread his hands and didn't mind telling the truth, "He may not necessarily regard me as a friend. I have known him for just a few years, and I may not have met as many times as you."

  "Then he is really a cold-blooded person."

  Li Yingchi slowly refilled a cup of warm tea and read without emotion, "How can I be so indifferent to a friend I have known for many years? If it were me, I would never treat others like this."

  However, Xu Zuiqiu was very attracted to him, "You think so too?"

  He became more and more enthusiastic. At first, Li Yingchi thought it was his turn to lead the conversation.

  Unexpectedly, Xu Zuiqiu told him emotionally about the unfair treatment he had suffered while staying with Hua Liangru in the past few years.

  Xu Zuiqiu almost rolled up his sleeves when he talked about something too extreme.

  Li Yingchi began to doubt the authenticity of this main mission.

  Does the world really need him as cannon fodder to discredit the protagonist?

  Why does he feel that Hua Liangru is inherently bad? No, everyone is rushing to scold Hua Liangru.

  "Of course, what happened in the past is nothing. At most, he is difficult to maintain." Xu Zuiqiu changed the subject, "Recently, because of your appearance, he has become even more outrageous."