Chapter 126-130

As he breathed, the warm breath gently brushed against his skin, causing an itch. Li Yingchi couldn't pull his hand away from Yun Jianzhou, so he had to turn his face and look away, trying to divert his attention.

  The answer was in a very soft voice, sounding a little embarrassed, "It's not a matter of willingness."

  "Why is that?" Yun Jianzhou did not let him go and continued to pursue him, "Master, please give me some guidance."

  One night passed, and now Li Yingchi really wanted to wash up, otherwise he wouldn't have called him back at such an embarrassing time.

  If he could really teach Yun Jianzhou a good way to solve his personal problems, Li Yingchi would definitely not refuse.

  But the question now is really not whether you are willing to teach.

  He didn't want to deliberately make things difficult for his apprentice, to make him look embarrassed in front of him. Such an embarrassing situation was not what he wanted to see.

  I can't tell you the reason for the solution, just because,

  Is it just because the seemingly well-informed Immortal Qingchi actually doesn't know how to solve this situation? Yun Jianzhou's request this time really stumped him.

  Facing the man's gaze of undisguised lust, Li Yingchi curled his fingertips slightly, and after a moment of silence, he closed his eyes as if he had finally made up his mind, and murmured in a low voice: "But, I don't know what to do. "

  It's not yet the unbearably hot season, but a small amount of sweat breaks out on the tip of the young man's straight and delicate nose. From the upturned eyes to the soft cheeks, the fair and greasy cloud-like skin is as gorgeous as dyed with rouge.

  Bystanders could tell from a casual glance that he was uncomfortable.

  This kind of topic is too much for young people. Yun Jianzhou should have known better.

  The master may have never even touched him. Even if he fell into the whirlpool of love, he would probably only frown his black eyebrows like distant mountains impatiently, cry softly from his lips and teeth, and unconsciously twist his legs .

  I struggled hard late at night but could not find the right method. In the end I could only fall asleep due to exhaustion.

  Too green.

  It seems that these hundreds of years of practice have not allowed young people to learn any other knowledge besides increasing their cultivation.

  The only thing that has changed is the useless and ever-increasing age.

  In this way, with his strong cultivation and weak common sense of life, he became a senior figure in the world of cultivation.

  No matter what was going on in his head, Yun Jianzhou's eyes never left the young man's delicate and beautiful face.

  He took it very seriously. If he could, he might really want to imprint the young man in his heart.

  Perhaps it was a rare moment for him to show his timidity and bow his head like this. The young man hesitated a few times in embarrassment and said nothing more.

  After a long time passed and there was still no response, Li Yingchi would occasionally look up at him, looking a little at a loss.

  After meeting their gazes, the young man's eyes would dodge and evade again, and soon move to other places. People couldn't help but follow his movements and change positions. They had to let him see themselves, and they felt itchy in their hearts. It doesn't work.