Chapter 181-185

The kiss was deep, stretching in endlessly and stirring with the sweet and watery tongue.

  As if he wanted to devour the person, he was not satisfied with filling the narrow/hot/hot mouth of the person, and wanted to continue to explore the base of the tongue.

  While kissing, I regretted it at the same time. I should have kissed her long ago when the relatives of the other party looked at me in the carriage.

  The candlelight flickered in the quiet room, and two people were sitting on the plain-colored bed, but only one seat was used.

  The unbearable water slipped from the corners of the young man's wet red lips and dripped onto the collar of Hua Xianqing's luxurious clothes, leaving dark traces. No one cared about it, and the sticky sound of gurgling water seemed to be endless. .

  Li Yingchi's black hair, which had been tied up in a hairpin, had spread all over his back at some point, and he was leaning back. The falling black hair swayed like a waterfall with his trembling waist, glowing with a delicate halo.

  Layers of clothes were piled between the two, and their overlapping figures were reflected on the light-transmitting screen.

  One large and one small, they match perfectly.

  Because of the struggle in the middle, most of the young man's collar was loosened, and two or three red plums appeared on his half-exposed delicate collarbone. It made people wonder how mosquitoes could still appear in this cold late autumn.

  The uncomfortable bow of the butterfly bone was exposed, and it was touched lovingly and lovingly countless times. The dense and seemingly endless kisses made Li Yingchi dazzled, and the trembling was already a completely unconscious reaction.

  He put his legs weakly on Hua Xianqing's waist, ignoring the other person's strange request to hook him, and only focused on getting away from the thing that burned his legs.

  In fact, there is no more extreme action.

  Hua Xianqing was reluctant to go too far with her little husband, but he didn't know that his kiss was completely beyond the other person's acceptance range.

  Or maybe just holding the young man's slim waist was enough for him to hold on to the door and relax for a moment while trembling.

  I never expected that Hua Xianqing would be such a person.

  The young gentleman tapped his toes on the soft bed, and the stockings he originally wore were untied by the man. At this time, his cute and cute toes were covered with powder. He had been bullied too much, and he stood up pitifully on his tiptoes, trying to use his strength. I struggled to break free, but couldn't find any support at all.

  When he was finally let go, his whole face became wet.

  The fine mist on her eyelashes is the tears that haven't stopped since the beginning of the kiss. The tip of her straight nose is red and trembles involuntarily due to crying. The most pitiful thing is the child who has been tortured a lot. Tender lips.

  If there was a bronze mirror here, the young gentleman would probably have to cover his red and swollen lips.

  First he was shocked, and finally he was hugged by Hua Xianqing to comfort him, and answered him, "What should I do if my mouth gets bigger..." Such a devastating and sad question.

  But that's about it now.

  It was the first time he received such an intimate and deep kiss. Li Yingchi was so deprived of oxygen that his brain was so dizzy that he could not ignore the numb tingling sensation.