Chapter 136-140

Impossible, Xiang Jing Ming doesn't believe it.

Chapter 99: Stiff Little Master (Twenty-nine)

  Although Xiang Jing obviously took on another identity and entered Qingyun Sect.

  But because no one knew what the Demon Lord looked like, he did not use his spiritual power to change his appearance, and usually showed his true face to others.

  Therefore, Li Yingchi's denial of his affection for the two disciples at this time was actually equivalent to denying Xiang Jingming's two identities at the same time.

  ...This feels kind of bad.

  Xiang Jingming didn't mean that he had to make Li Yingchi like him. He wanted a little fairy to like him.

  Let's talk about other things. There is no discussion about whether they like each other between the two men. It's awkward to use these two words with myself.

  But he really couldn't figure out why Yun Jianzhou could be compared with him.

  The string of his thoughts suddenly broke. Xiang Jingming's head felt hot, and a rhetorical question popped up without thinking, "Then why doesn't the Immortal Lord like him?"

  Mingming felt pretentious just now, but as soon as he opened his mouth, the word "like" still couldn't be separated from the words. Xiang Jingming closed his eyes, wishing to swallow the words he just said back into his stomach.

  He was silent for two seconds and then added as if to make up for it, "I seem to have only heard you mention Yun Jianzhou, and I almost forgot that you also have an apprentice."

  To no avail, this kind of question is even more ridiculous than the few sentences Xiang Jingming just said.

  Li Yingchi raised his eyelashes slightly and looked at Xiang Jingming with unabashed surprise in his eyes.

  "I don't like anyone, and I have never taken the initiative to mention anyone." Li Yingchi paused and suddenly asked an irrelevant question, "How old are you now?"

  "The demon world doesn't pay much attention to birthdays, and I can't remember the specific person."

  Xiang Jingming was stunned when he heard this, and even began to wonder if Xiaoxianjun was hinting to himself that he didn't like people who were too old. He hesitated for a moment, and then asked, "What does this have to do with my age?"

  Li Yingchi pursed his lips and did not answer.

  He really doubted whether the other party was too old and therefore had a bad memory.

  Obviously he has never mentioned it to anyone, it was the Demon Lord who said it first, but now he puts those names on himself, what kind of logic does this make.

  Moreover, as the master of the demon world, the man suddenly began to care about the master-disciple relationship of his sword sect. Li Yingchi felt that something was wrong no matter how he thought about it.

  In addition, the questions asked by the other party are also illogical and inexplicably aggressive...

  It's so strange, they just have a cooperative relationship.

  Li Yingchi didn't think he needed to talk to him so much insignificant gossip.

  In Xiang Jingming's eyes, the young man lowered his face after hearing his words, and passed his delicate white fingers over his cheek. When he put them down again, the flesh-pink fingertips were already stained with dots of crystal.