Chapter 166-170

Especially when the opponent held his waist with a big hand that was several times hotter than his own body temperature, on the pretext of teaching him how to dress. Yan Shaanxi boat

  Listening to the other party's calm teaching, his fingers held the cufflinks and went back and forth, as if he was very focused.

  The movement of inadvertently touching his abdomen, the low and hoarse voice ringing in his ears, and the warm breath hitting the back of his ears caused Li Yingchi to tremble uncontrollably.

  It seemed that it was all caused by him being too shy.

  Later, in Hua Xianqing's room, he completely forgot how he took off his soaked clothes and put on a robe that was not his own again.

  I only remember that the other party asked him to button up his buttons in a mute voice.

  When he was holding his clothes and about to go out, the other party's hot fingers pinched the back of his neck.

  Before he could stop in time, he almost ran into Hua Xianqing's arms. The other party didn't react at all. He just helped him up and asked him an inexplicable question.

  "What kind of incense do you smoke?"

  Li Yingchi was confused, "Incense? I don't have money to buy incense."

  Then Hua Xianqing stopped talking, and there was silence between the two of them for a while. Finally, Hua Xianqing just asked him to leave the dirty clothes here and take them away the next time he comes.

  It was a very strange and abrupt question. Li Yingchi didn't understand what the other party meant. He only felt that eyes were always on him.

  But being able to meet the other party again was Li Yingchi's original goal.

  Hearing Hua Xianqing say this, Li Yingchi couldn't refuse at all. His thoughts ran away for a while, and he didn't think much about the questions the other party asked before.

  Holding the book that was picked up by the man at some point, Li Yingchi lowered his face and agreed softly. Before leaving, he did not forget to ask Hua Xianqing to pay more attention to Bai Zhizhi's psychological problems.

  When I walked out of Washington wearing that obviously ill-fitting robe.

  His thoughts gradually returned, and Li Yingchi felt that steam was starting to come out of his head.

  How could he bother others to help him get dressed.

  The night was getting darker, and Su Yanche didn't waste any time.

  He was thinking about his sick neighbor, the young gentleman, and went home directly after finishing his farm work.

  Thinking of the other party's terrifying cooking skills, Su Yanche was afraid that the other party would get sicker, so he planned to prepare a meal before Li Yingchi came back and invite him to his home for dinner.

  But when I saw Li Yingchi again.

  Su Yanche found that the young gentleman she had been thinking about all day was wearing a robe that obviously did not match his body shape.

  When he left in the morning, the clothes he was wearing were not like this.

Chapter 119 The Sick Mr. (5)

  It's dusk and the evening breeze is blowing.

  There is still a setting sun on the horizon, and the orange-red mottled light falls on the swaying grass on the roadside.