Chapter 161-165

The autumn night is cold and the wind blows the fallen leaves

  Knowing that he would not come, Li Yingchi went home after waiting for a while.

  Nothing would have happened originally, but the next day, the symptoms of illness that appeared in every world suddenly appeared, and he still caught a cold.

  The wind-cold caused a high fever that persisted and a persistent cough.

  In the end, the frail young gentleman actually coughed up blood.

  In fact, it was not painful, just like a normal cough, but Li Yingchi was inevitably frightened when he encountered this situation for the first time.

  That's when Su Yanche appeared.

  A head popped up from the wall in the middle of the night, its face could not be seen clearly, and its muscular figure looked particularly scary in the dark.

  "Little sir?"

  This scene was so weird that Li Yingchi was so full of tears that he even forgot to cry.

  But in short, Su Yanche is a very enthusiastic and good neighbor.

  He found a doctor for him and took good care of him all night, and continued to help him until later.

  Li Yingchi didn't understand why Hua Liangru did that.

  It was clearly an agreement, but it was suddenly broken. She didn't even ask him for an explanation during the past few days when she was sick.

  Aren't they friends?

  The peaceful days made Li Yingchi forget the existence of the mission for a moment.

  The initially tough attitude gradually softened in this boiling frog environment, and he began to want to become friends with the protagonist.

  Who would have thought that the plot line is waiting for him here!

  It was so annoying that he decided never to trust any man again, just like the original owner!

  -

  There are only two teachers in the private school.

  One is Li Yingchi, and the other is Chu Wenqing. After taking a few days off, Chu Wenqing took full charge of the private school.

  The Chu family has been studying literature for generations, and this private school was founded by Chu Wenqing's father.

  Starting from three generations ago, his family was full of scholars, and they even taught the number one scholar of a certain generation, making him well-known throughout the town.

  Li Yingchi was able to come here when he first arrived, thanks to Chu Wenqing's father cherishing good seedlings.

  When he was not very proficient at the beginning, Chu Wenqing did most of the work.

  The relationship between the two was not too bad before.

  Chu Wenqing said that although he was stupid, he was not hopeless if he was willing to learn, and his attitude towards him was quite friendly.

  But later, their relationship soured.

  It seems that things started to get worse when Li Yingchi started meeting Hua Liangru.

  Because Hua Liangru always liked to wait for him outside the private school yard, Li Yingchi felt that this was a bit of a waste of the other person's time, so he would rush to see him every time after school, not wanting to make the other party wait too long.