Memory issues

The other False fell limp and unmoving. It took the three hermits a few minutes before they fully let go of her, breathing heavily. "Jevin, medical supplies," False ordered instantly. Jevin immediately ran off and came back a moment later with a first aid kit.

           Out of the three of them, Jevin was the least injured. As a slime, weapons passed straight through him and he was left mostly unscathed, but the other False had been using harmful potions during the battle to hurt him. Hermit False had several deep scratches on her limbs, and Cleo had the worst; being nearly chopped in half twice but her body surprisingly still intact but leaking torrents of blood.

           It was no surprise that she got the singular health potion that came in the first aid kit, no matter how much the zombie protested and said that she didn't need it. But Cleo still admitted that she needed patching up and let the other two bandage her wounds before tending to themselves.

           False shot a glance at her clone, still asleep on the floor. "Cleo, how long does the potion last?" She asked, bending down to pick her up. "Shelby said she wasn't entirely sure because she'd never used it before, but that she was pretty certain it was around a few hours." Cleo said, wincing as Jevin tied a bandage too tight. "Sorry!" The blue slime yelped.

           "A few hours? Well, that's enough." False said. She awkwardly picked up her clone and started to head for the broken-down door. "Cleo, can you walk?" "If there's one thing that zombies are good at, it's walking when they shouldn't be," Cleo said snarkily, getting up and striding purposefully outside like she didn't feel pain at all.

           The three of them made it back to the surveillance tower and locked the door behind them. "Jevin, please help me carry her down," False said, activating the ladder that lead down to the basement. "And no, Cleo, you're in no shape to exert yourself," The inventor added before the zombie had even said anything. Cleo grumbled but sat still in the corner.

           False went down first, ready to catch the two of them if anything went wrong; Jevin used his goopy physiology to carry the clone while still climbing down safely. Thankfully, there weren't any incidents.

            "So we just put her on the chair?" Jevin asked, reforming himself into a humanoid shape. "Yup," False nodded, turning the computer on and setting up everything she needed. "Make sure when I lock the manacles she doesn't get squished." "Squished?" Jevin asked, putting the other False in the chair.

           "You know, like when you accidentally close the door on your finger?"

            "Oh yeah, and that's even worse for slimes because we literally squish."

           "Sounds painful."

           "Not really, but it gets super messy."

           Soon the replacement computer was whirring and humming and False had finished double-checking that all the wires were in place. She pushed a button and cuffs sprouted from the chair, closing tightly around the wrists and ankles of her clone. The inventor then carefully lowered the helmet over the other False's head and latched it shut.

            "So... do I have to do anything else?" Jevin asked. "No, you can go keep Cleo company," False said, waving him away. Jevin slithered back up the ladder and False turned her attention to her computer monitor. She opened up a program and started to type in some commands.

           Got to suppress the memories from her creation until I sent her here... And get rid of the ones about us fighting her... And the one where Gem told her about me. There, that should do it. False thought, satisfied. She hit the enter key and everything was set in motion.