Set up

False dreamed about the white room again. And again. And again. And again. No matter how many times she escaped it, the next time she fell asleep she was back inside with the other two Falses, talking about chaos versus order and to be put in line. And that strange blue shadow that she kept on seeing. After that one slipup he never spoke again.

           False woke up in her bed, sighing. "False? Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" Jimena asked, scrambling over. "Not really a bad dream." False sort of lied. "Just a repetitive one. What are you doing here?" "Well, you've been waking up even later than you normally do because all the clocks aren't working so I'm you're new alarm clock." Jimena said.

           False laughed and got up, stretching. "Breakfast?" The other her asked just as their stomach grumbled. "Bacon and toast with lemonade." Jimena responded promptly. False made a face. "Don't tell me you made it too sour like last time. And didn't we have a lot of lemonade recently?" "But it's lemonade! You can't go wrong with lemonade." Jimena protested.

           And so breakfast was bacon on buttered toast and a pitcher of lemonade. While they ate False explained her dream and Jimena's expression changed when she heard about the blue shadow. "Qiron?" She asked, as if to herself.

           False stopped. "That Watcher who was in your head? What's he doing in mine?" "It's already stuffy enough with two of us." The other False grumbled but False could sense that she felt more strongly about their head being messed with than she let on.

           "I don't know." Jimena said. "Herodias? Care explaining?" "Not really." Herodias said curtly. Jimena frowned as she bit into her bacon and toast like a sandwich. "I know you don't want to ruin 2's plans, but if he's messing with my friend then I really need to know. Herodias, please." There was a pause and then a sigh and rolling of eyes. "I may be a little sentimental but you'll have to ask 2."

           "Herodias!" Jimena shouted at herself. Is this what we look like to other people? False's other personality wondered. Probably, she thought back. Hey, you're not trying to ground yourself by talking back to me anymore! She cheered. False hummed and turned back to Jimena.

           Suddenly a dark, cold voice resounded through all their minds. <You wish to know my plan?> Jimena stared up at the ceiling as if trying to look for the source of the voice. "Qiron." She whispered. <I have not conversed with you in a while.> Qiron responded somewhat apologetically in False's opinion.

           Jimena scowled at the empty air. "What do you want now?" She asked. "Do you have to be so rude?" Herodias asked, making her elbow herself somehow. <It is no matter, Herodias.> Qiron spoke kindly. <But we must get on track.> Suddenly False got the feeling that she was being watched and Qiron's voice sounded a lot more reserved when he spoke.

           <False. I have orders for both of you.> "We don't take kindly to orders." The other False fired back. There was a slight pause and False imagined Qiron's disapproving face. <Interesting,> He mused, seemingly to himself. <You do not hear the rhyming. Does it not hurt your mortalond to comprehend the might of a Watcher?> "Um... no?" False found herself answering, and also double checking to see if her brain hurt. Maybe it was feeling slightly off.

           <You are different, False. I like that. Maybe you will turn out better than our other servant. Martyn never quite listened to us the way he was supposed to.> False was confused but she understood a little. "Servant? Why would I listen to you?" She asked hitly. Yeah, go get him, Her other personality surprisingly cheered.

           <I heard that.> Qiron said dryly, <And it is in your best interest to do so. Herodias, tell her to listen properly.> False turned to look at Jimena, who was shifting uncomfortably. "Jimena?" She asked. "False... uh... maybe we should at least hear 2 out first." She mumbled. Both False's tensed. "What are you doing?" She asked 2.