1, 2, 3, 4...

"False, I need to tell Grian about Gem." Jimena said as they left Chromia after their weird llama therapy. False's hands tightened their grip on the steering wheel. "You don't have to come." Jimena said. "Grian just needs to know about this." "I thought you didn't trust him?" "I'm trusting him a little more, I guess." Jimena responded. "I don't want you to go." False said softly. "What if you're in trouble?"

           "I think I can handle myself, False." Jimena huffed, crossing her arms, although she knew that False couldn't tell that she was doing it from the backseat. "Yeah, she can handle herself," False said, and then she frowned. "Not you too." She muttered. "The fact that there's two of you is getting kinda weird." Jimena commented. "Hey, I was always here; just suppressed in her subconsciousness."

           "Well, False, you're overruled; I'm going to talk to Grian." Jimena said, unbuckling her seatbelt. There was a resounding screech as False slammed the brakes and everyone jumped in their seats. "Don't do that again." False warned. "Hey, you're the one who stopped the truck like that." Jimena grumbled, rubbing her head where it had hit the ceiling. "Well, I hope it teaches you a lesson about vehicle safety." 

           Jimena left the truck after promising False to stay safe and immediately fly away if anything bad happened. Then she flew to Hermitopia to go talk to Grian. She landed a while away and tried to get closer inconspicuously, just for False's sake. But apparently you can't really sneak up on hermits. 

           "What are you doing here?" Jimena whirled around to see Pearl there, looking like she'd been crying somewhat. Jimena wondered what happened. "I'm just here to talk to Grian..." She said as calmly as possible, backing away from Pearl. She had an ax in her hand and Jimena felt like it would be the wrong day to mess with her. 

            "Jimena?" Jimena turned again to see Grian there, for some reason trying to wrangle a rabbit. "Grian!" Jimena shouted in relief. "It's about Gem-" "If this is about how Gem is a Watcher then you're a little too late to warn me." Grian said grimly. 

           "Wait, what? You already know?"

           "Yeah, Gemini accidentally transformed into her Watcher self and I saw her."

           "Gemini? Oh, 1. What's she doing here anyway?"

           "I have no idea."

           "Wait, Grian, Pearl's here. And we're talking about Watchers."

           "Pearl knows about me being a Watcher. I told the hermits. They also know you're a Watcher too."

           "Oh. But couldn't you have asked me first?"

           "Considering you almost killed me and my friends that one time at Cogsmeade I wasn't very inclined to keep secrets for you."

          "...Fair point actually." 

           "Well, at least we're agreeing. Wait, how do you know Gem was a Watcher?"

           "Me and False went to llama therapy and the llama therapist told us that she was."

           "...What?"

           "I am just now realizing how weird that sounded."

           "Well, we're used to weird over here." Pearl said, as if she was trying to get along. Jimena turned back to her and shot an uneasy glance at her ax, which she still held as if ready to wield it. Pearl followed her eyes and immediately relaxed her grip on the weapon. "Don't worry; I'm not going to hurt you unless you hurt us first, Watcher."