Sad alternate ending

Grian fought as hard as he could, making sure that the Watchers would be slowly but surely pushed to the top of Hermitopia where Grumbot would suck out their power and they wouldn't be a threat anymore. It was an easy plan so it was easy to enact. Too easy. 

           With a snarl the yellow Watcher lashed out with her great power, shooting deadly yellow beams of pure energy out all around her in a last ditch attempt to stop them from attacking. There was a scream as someone on the ground was impaled with that very power and fell over, dead. 

           Distracted, Grian looked down and his heart skipped a beat. And then another. Lizzie. Lizzie, lying dead on the ground with a hole in her chest. She was gone. And not just her. Everyone else who had died couldn't be resurrected without her. 

           "Lizzie!" Joel screamed. He knelt right next to her, shaking her gently. "Lizzie, please tell me this is a joke! Lizzie!" But she didn't respond. With an unhinged scream Joel let loose a burst of lightning just like the energy beams that the yellow Watcher had shot not so long ago and knocked the Watchers toward Grumbot where their power was sucked out. But it didn't matter anymore. Because Lizzie was dead.

---

           Jimena just couldn't take it anymore. "You really are an evil manipulative person!" She shouted. "How could you just use me like that for your own gain? Don't you even love me?!" Qiron backed away, looking rather shocked at her outburst. "How could you say that? I love you. I do."

           "Then bring me back!" Jimena shouted. "Let me be with my friends! If this is the way you treat me, father, I'd rather be with them!" Qiron looked hurt. "I do love you." He said slowly. "And I know what's best for you. Which is why you're staying here with me."

          Jimena screamed something intelligibly at him but 2 just sighed. "You always complained how I was never around. Now we can stay together. I can give you anything you want. Don't you want this? Don't you want to be with me?!" "I do!" Jimena shouted back. "But not like this! I want to see my friends again!"

           Qiron slowly opened up what appeared to be a glowing blue portal and held it in front of her. "Then you can see your friends from here." He said simply. Jimena looked through and gasped. She could see False. And hermit False. And what looked like her dead body. What is going on over there?

---

           "Fathers of fathers, I know that I'm vile, let's see how long it takes to murder me." Soul said with a grin. "False, you're not evil." Hermit False cried out, wrestling with her bonds. "You're right." False acknowledged. "I am evil and not evil, just as you are both and neither as well." The song agreed. "Neither is wrong, yet neither is right; condemn him to the infirmary."

           "Have you reached a verict yet?" Hermit False asked after a while. False hummed. "Not quite yet. You must wait, defendant False Symmetry. We are waiting for the end of the song. The Soul Eclectic is longer than the other two that came before it. Please be patient while I make my decision."

           "This is a rigged trial." The other False said as she once again tried and failed to slip free of the ropes that tied her to her chair. "You already know how the song ends. You already know how this trial ends. You already know who's innocent and who's guilty." "Incorrect." False said. "This trial is not rigged at all. The song just fits our situation quite perfectly, don't you agree, Jimena?"

           She glanced at the girl sitting quietly in her chair. She'd been listening and behaving well throughout the whole trial. "Yes, you do agree. And you were the one who picked this music out, didn't you? Yes you did." False said with a smile. Then the other False took control and shook their head. "She's gone, False. She's dead."