Weapons

Jimmy wandered through Tumble Town, smiling every so often when his citizens pointed out the fact that he was human again. It almost made him forget that Joel made him short. But he still had to look up to everyone except maybe Bdubs. At least it was still an improvement, though.

           He watched as his citizens began digging trenches in the ground as well as bunkers within their own homes, preparing to either fight or hide from it. They only had three more days to prepare for the Watchers. Jimmy hoped that the little they'd done in the past week would be enough to help. He knew that there would probably be some losses. He just wanted to lessen it. One bad thing about remembering past lives is that you remembered how all you friends died.

           The sheriff was startled out if his thoughts by a familiar hand tapping his shoulder to gain his attention. Jimmy turned around to see Scott standing there. "All good, Jimmy?" He asked, nodding at the preparations. "Mostly." Jimmy said. "I'm just worried we won't be able to do it in time." Scott nodded in understanding. "Come with me; I need to show you something."

           Curious, Jimmy got an elytra and flew behind Scott as he made towards spawn. Jimmy shuddered slightly as he realized how loose the elytra was. When he was a toy he had to get a new custom elytra to fit his size, but he'd gotten rid of it once he was almost back to normal. But he was still too small for his original elytra and now it was dangerously loose. Thankfully they landed on the great bridge before anything bad happened.

           Scott opened the gate to his segment of the bridge, which happened to be a very colorful llama pen surrounding a stone stayed of a llama with sunglasses and a pop necklace. "Hey, Pirate Joe's animal statue is more colorful than yours," Jimmy suddenly noticed, pointing out the stark difference between Scott's stone gray llama and the pirate's multicolored and much larger parrot statue not so far away.

           Scott rolled his eyes. "Don't remind me." He muttered. As he moved around in the llama pen, avoiding trampling some of the pretty flowers that he'd planted there, two llamas who'd been grazing stopped what they were doing to come over and nuzzled the colorful collector.

          Scott patted their heads fondly. "Hello, Crow." He said to the one that wore a black carpet and apparently a supervillain costume. Then Scott turned to the llama wearing a soft lime carpet. "Hello, Mia." He said. Both llamas bleated and then spat at him. Scott just laughed it off and continued to pet them.

           "Scott, why are we here?" Jimmy asked. "Shouldn't we be doing something important, like preparing for the Watchers?" "Oh, we are," Scott assured him. "I just wanted to say 'hi' to Crow and Mia first." Once that was out of the way he wandered to the far side of the llama pen where there were quite a few shrubs in the way. Then he brushed it aside to reveal a trapdoor in the ground.

           Jimmy gasped. "What is that?" He asked, pointing. "A trapdoor." Scott said smugly. "Obviously." Jimmy rolled his eyes. "I know that it's a trapdoor, but what's down there?" "Just look ad see." Scott said as he opened the trapdoor and began to descend down into the depths of the bridge. Jimmy hesitated a moment but Crow headbutted him into the hole and the sheriff fell down there anyway.

           Dazed and lying on the dank, dark ground, the sheriff could just make out the sound of Scott scolding the llama that had pushed him down. "Crow! For the last time, mind your manners!" Crow bleated and made a sound that sounded an awful lot like he spat on someone. Groaning, Jimmy got up and blinked. Scott noticed this and hurried over. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah." Jimmy nodded.

           He got to his feet and then he realized where he was. He was inside the great bridge, which was apparently hollow. And the inside was full of rows and rows of tables containing things that he, as sheriff, was pretty sure were illegal. "Scott, what is this?" Jimmy asked. "Black market." Scott shrugged.