Message

Thank you for giving me the chance to learn, grow, and improve!

This has by far been the hardest story I have written, considering how complicated Simon’s character is. Darlene, on the other hand, is like a breath of fresh air, just exactly what Simon needs, which is why they make a good couple in my opinion.

And to you, who didn’t give up when you felt like even breathing was a difficult thing to do, I am so proud of you. For every step you take each day, whether they are small steps or giant leaps, it is still progress and evidence that you are trying.

Just like Darlene, I hope you don’t feel bad that you may not have everything figured out at a certain age. As long as you are breathing, there are endless possibilities waiting for you. Each day is a new chance to explore and see what’s waiting for us. So, I hope you take this as a sign to continue living, to see what life has in store for us.

I would also like to appreciate the person behind the inspiration for Darlene’s character. Darlene, my ride or die, thank you for being the calm in my chaos. I hope you know how much I love you and how grateful I am to have a friend like you.

It was a wild ride. Thank you for joining Simon Griffin Benitez and Darlene Kaye Alcazar on this journey! I hope you learned something from their story.

After this one, I am going to take a writing break for a month or two. I am currently experiencing writer’s block, which is why it took me so long to finish this one. Vance’s story is the one I am most excited to write, that’s why I want to start writing it without forcing myself.

Maraming salamat sa walang sawa niyong suporta sa akin at sa mga akda ko. Sana palagi niyong tandaan na mahal na mahal ko kayo! 💙

See you on the last installment of The Runaway Girls series! (It’s the Same Old Song)

P.S. Drink moderately. Iykyk.

With love and gratitude,
Kemelee

Facebook: Kemelee WP
Instagram/X: kemekemelee