You don't have to do this

Adam's: POV

We were called to a fancy villa where a murder has been committed. We found a man and a woman murdered in their bedroom. Their throats were silt. A baby was lying in her cot. I picked her up. "You're safe now." I said. A girl came in and she was covered in blood. She was holding a kitchen knife in her hand.

(Luna)

(Luna)

"Who the hell are you?" she asked. "I'm Adam and this is my mom Olivia." I said. "Get away from my sister." she replied coldly. "What's your name?" asked mom. "Elina." she said.

(Elina)

(Elina)

"Did you killed your parents?" I asked. "They deserved to die, they were horrible parents." she said angrily. "You don't have to do this." I replied. "Stay back. One more step and I'll kill you." replied Elina. "We want to help you." said Olivia and she snorted.

"People have told me that before, but no one helped me. No one was there for me." replied Elina. "We'll help you, it's a promise." I said. "I don't believe it." she replied. "We'll talk more about at the police station." said Olivia. She put handcuffs on Elina and lead her out.

***

Aiden's: POV

"Hey Adam." I said. "Hey Aiden." he replied and went to the kitchen. He made a cup of hot tea. "You look terrible." I said and jumped onto the kitchen table. He had a baby with him.

(Aiden)

(Aiden)

"We got a call to a house, where a psychopathic teenage girl had killed her parents." replied Adam. "My god." I said shocked. "I've never seen so much evil in a person before." he replied. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I've seen worse cases." he said. "You're very brave Adam." I replied. "Thank you Aiden." he said.

"This is Luna." said Adam. "She's so adorable." I replied. "No one could take care of her, I don't trust Elina to take care of her." he said. "I'll give her lots of cuddle." I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Adam must protect his family

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert