Can I give you a piece of advice

Georgia's: POV

"Hello sweetie." I said happily and Lily hugged me. "I love you." I said and she smiled. "Let's go to the playground." I said. We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. Lily was so happy.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and she pointed at a swing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and she pointed at a swing. I smiled and took her hand in mine. I sat down on a swing and Lily sat in my lap. She laughed of joy. I picked up her in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I played with my sister and they shook their heads.

***

Hayley's: POV

After an hour of playing, she fell asleep in her stroller. She was holding her Bad doll against her chest. I walked back home and put her down in her bed. "I love you so much and I will always do." I said and kissed her forehead. Lily smiled and I went quietly out from the room.

"Georgia, can I give you a piece of advice" asked Hayley. "Sure." she said. "Karma has a funny funny way of making itself known, but when it does, you better be ready." I said.

"What does it mean?" she asked. "Karma will come to those who harm a person." I said. "Thank you Hayley." she replied. "You're welcome." I said.

I love the advice

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert