I'm sorry it happened to you

Emile's: POV

I went to the night club. I changed to tight dark leather pants and a leather jacket.

I went up on stage and danced sexually around the pole. "Take off your jacket." said a guy and I did as he wished. "Kiss me or you won't get drugs." replied another. I kissed him and he smirked.

I entertained them and did what they wanted. Money was thrown up on stage and I picked them up after I was done. I went to my dressingroom and changed back to my normal clothes. I'll take a shower when I'm back home.

"You were very good today Emile." said my boss. "Thank you." I replied and closed my bag. "Here's money." he said and gave me some banknotes. "Thanks." I replied. "I hope I'll see you here more times." he said. "Of course." I replied. I went to the restroom and took the drugs.

***

"Hey Emile, how are you?" asked Ben. "You won't believe what happened in the club." I said upset. "What happened?" he asked. "I was giving a man a lap dance and he fuxed ruined my $500 boots. Do you know how much I had saved to be able to buy them?" I asked. "I'm sorry it happened to you." said Ben. "It's okay." I replied. "Call me when you get home." he said. "I promise." I replied. I hung up and sighed.

"Hello there sexy." said a young man. "Don't touch me." I replied and sprayed pepper spray in the eyes. He screamed outta pain. "Taxi." I said. The taxi stopped and I hurried in.

The driver drove away. I took a deep breath to calm down. "Can you drive me home to my boyfriend?" I asked the driver. "Sure." he said. "Thank you." I replied. I gave him the address.

I feel for Emile

I feel for Emile

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert