I'm always here for you

Katherine's: POV

"She's such a freak." said Caroline and laughed. "She's a slut." replied Raven and laughed. "Hey Raven, I forgot something." I said and went up to her. "Like what?" she asked. "This." I said and gave her a slap. "You'd just dare to hurt my sister." I replied coldly and took a tight grip around her wrist.

"You're hurting me." said Raven. "Hurt Emily again and I'll tell your mom what her sweet girl does." I replied threatening. "Don't you dare." she said angrily. "I dare." I said and she went away with her gang. "Are you okay?" I asked worried and Emily nodded her head.

***

Emily's: POV

"Can I come in?" asked Kat. "Yes." I said and she opened the door. She sat down on my bed and put my arm around me. "Why am I such a failure?" I asked. "You're not a failure, you are an wonderful guy with a heart of gold." said Katherine. "I can't do anything right, I just hurt people." I sobbed and she hugged me.

"You're the best sister I could ever ask for and I would take a bullet for you." she said. "I don't what I'd do without you, you're my hero." I replied.

"I'm always here for you." she said and I smiled. "You are the best sister I could ever ask for." I replied and she smiled. "I'm proud of you." said Kat. She showed me a cute gif of Stitch and I felt so much better.

I love the sister bond

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert