She's a little shy

Billy's: POV

It was Lily's first day at kindergarten. She was excited, but also scared. She hugged her doll tightly. We walked in and a woman came up to us. Lily was shy and scared.

"Hello, my name is Stephenie Bennett." she said. "I'm Billy Benson and this is my daughter Lily." I replied. She turned her head away and cried. "She's a little shy." I said. "It's totally okay." replied Stephenie softly. We walked into a room and I sat down Lily on the carpet.

(Stephenie)

(Stephenie)

"Look sweetie, they've a Cinderella doll." I said and showed her. She gently took the doll and played with her. "Daddy, you're invited to my tea party." replied Lily. "How lovely. I said. "Flower and Cinderella can't wait any longer." she replied. "Mrs. Cuddle is so grateful that she was invited." I said. Lily smiled happily. I love my daughter with all my heart.

"I've a surprise for you." I said. "I love surprises." replied Lily. "Close your eyes." I said. She closed her eyes and smiled. I lay a light blue music box in her hands. She opened her eyes and screamed happily.

"It's Ariel's music box and Melody's locket

"It's Ariel's music box and Melody's locket." replied Lily. "I know how much you wanted it." I said. "Thank you daddy." she replied and hugged me. "You're welcome." I said.

***

"Sleep well." I said and went out from her room. I felt two hands on my hips and saw my beloved fiancé. "Did you had fun today?" asked David. "Yes." I said. "You seem worried about something." he replied. "I'm worried that Lily will be bullied." I said. "Aww." he replied.

Lily started at a new preschool

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert