I'll always exist in here

Adam's: POV

We had moved to Neverland and the memories came back. I wiped away a tear.

"You okay?" asked Jack worried. "I'm fine." I said. "I haven't been here in many years." replied Kat. "It's so beautiful." said Emily. "It really is." I replied. Then we walked into the house, nothing had changed. I walked into mine and Michael's old master bedroom. I was close to break down.

"Adam." said a voice. "Who's there? show yourself." I replied. "Hello Addy." said a man. I turned around and saw Michael. "Michael." I replied shocked. "Hey." he said. "But how are you here? I mean you're dead." I replied. "I'm a ghost and I've been watching over you and your family." he said. "Really?" I asked. "I'm so happy for you and Jack." said Michael. "Thank you." I replied. "You deserve to be happy." he said.

***

***

***

Katherine's: POV

"Papa, can you hear me?" I asked. "Yes." said Michael. "I miss you." I said. "I miss you too." he replied. "Turn around." he said. I turned around and saw my papa. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I'm so proud of you." replied Michael. "Thank you papa." I said.

"What happened that day wasn't your fault, you are so loved and we all love you so much." he replied. "It feels so unfair." I said. "You've been through a lot, but you're still standing on your feet. You are my warrior and I'm so proud to be your papa." he replied. "I'm proud to be your daugther." I said.

"I'll always exist in here." said papa and put his hand on my heart. "I know." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." said Michael. "I love you too." I replied and hugged him. "I'll always be near you and Adam." he said. "I know." I replied and he smiled.

Katherine met her papa

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert