You are not alone

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

August 16th 1995: California

Me, Katherine and Timothee were in a grocery store to buy food. Kat played with her doll, while I checked the list. "Do you want to eat pancakes or waffles for dessert?" I asked. "Waffles." said Kat and Tim. "Good choice." I replied with a smile on my face.

Isaac came on the radio and said. "Good morning everyone. Wake up because your crazy DJ is on the air. Now please put your hands together as I play Michael Jackson's new hit single You are not alone." he began to sing loudly.

I blushed deeply when I thought of the music video. We were both naked. "It's time to go home." I said and went to the checkout. I could feel the people's glances in my back. This wouldn't end good.

***

***

"How did it go?" asked Michael. "People looked at me strangely and uncomfortable." I said. He hugged me. "I feel for you." he replied. "It's okay." I said and Michael smiled.

"I've a present to you two

"I've a present to you two." replied Addy and gave me a painting. "Omg, Addy." I said. "Really?" asked Michael. "Do you like it?" he asked. "We love it." I said. "It makes me so happy." replied Addy. He had painted me and Michael from the music video.

-End of the flashback-

I love Addy

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert