I won't let anything harm you

Gladys's: POV

I was in my car shop fixing up a car. I was covered in dirt and oil. The door opened and Emily came in. I removed my goggle and smiled at her. I love my great-nieces and nephew so much.

(Gladyskr

(Gladyskr

"Hello sweetheart." I said. "Hey Auntie Gladys." she replied. "What's on your mind?" I asked. "Well, I wonder if you want to come with me to the Harry Potter store." said Emily. "I'd love to." I replied. "Thank you so much." she replied and hugged me. I hugged her back and stroked her hair.

"Just let me change clothes first." I said and Emily nodded her head. I went to my room and changed. I put on my serpent jacket and fingerless gloves. Then I went out to her.

"You look like a rockstar." she said amazed. "Thank you honey." I replied. Then we went out and I started my motorcyle.

***

***

We went to Starbucks after the Harry Potter store. I ordered a coffee and a cookie. Emily took a smoothie and muffin. We sat at a table by the window. I saw something was wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I needed to get away from home." said Emily. "Why?" I asked. "Dad and Katherine have started arguing. One night she came home drunk and high." said Emily. "Oh honey." I replied and hugged her. "I don't want to lose her too." she sobbed. "You're always welcome home to me." I said. "Thank you." replied Emily.

"I can't picture Katherine drinking and doing drugs." I said. "She has a scary boyfriend." replied Emily. "You're sleeping at my place now. I'm not going to let you get hurt." I said and she hugged me. "I won't let anything harm you." I said.

I love Gladys so much

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert