It was just a nightmare

Jack's: POV

I twisted my foot when I did a trick with my skateboard." said Emma. "It has happened to me too." I replied. "It's so typical." she said. "I agree." I replied and she smiled. I wrapped bandage around her foot.

(Jack as a doctor)

(Jack as a doctor)

"Take it easy these days." I replied. "I promise and thank you." said Emma. "No problem. She nodded her head and went out from the room.

"Jack, you need to come." said Tamara. "What has happened?" I asked. "The remains of a young teenage boy were found in an old dungeon in an old mansion." she said. "Oh my god." I replied shocked. "The murder happened in the 90s." said Tamara.

***

We found a small skeleton that was buried. I took some tests to see how he died. Nadine was deeply affected by it. Fin hugged her for comfort. The boy was working as a sex worker.

"How could someone kill a child?" asked Adam. "Albert Shaw did this. He was a serial killer also known as the grabber. He kidnapped boys in the 70s and the 80s. He either killed them or sold them to brothels. He kidnapped my brother Emile." said Jack. "I need some air." replied Adam and walked out. I went out to him.

"You okay?" I asked worried. "I'm fine." said Adam. "We'll find the boy's killer and put him behind bars. We will also bring justice to him." I replied. "You speak like a real detective." said Adam. "Thank you." I replied and he smiled.

"I've had nightmares about a school shooting happening at my children's school. Katherine started it." said Adam and tears filled his eyes. I hugged him. "It was just a nightmare, it won't happen." I replied.

I hope they find the boy's killer

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert