I was afraid what people would say

Adam's: POV

I was talking to the headmaster about Tim. "Violence is not allowed at school." he said. "Bullying isn't allowed either." I replied. "I know things about your family." said Jim. I stood up and walked out of the office.

I happened to walk into Ezra and he dropped his folder. "God, I'm so sorry." I said. "No harm done." he replied. I gave him his folder back and he smiled. "You're Adam right, Tim's dad." he said. "That's me." I replied with a smile on my face. "I'm Ezra Fitz, his history teacher." he said. "He has talked so much about you, you're his favorite teacher." I replied and he nodded his head.

***

I cleaned Tim's room when I found his phone. I opened the text messsges and read them. I know it's wrong.

(Tim's bedroom)

(Tim's bedroom)

Maybe he fools around with students all of the time. A lot of teachers do. -A

I know all your secerts -A

I didn't know you fell for older men. You know it's illegal to fall in love with teachers. He will end up in jail. Poor little Tim -A

I got very shocked. Tim was together with Ezra, his own teacher. The door opened and Tim walked in.

"I can explain." he said. I went up to my son and hugged him. "I support you." I replied and he looked shocked at me. "Really, you're not mad at me?" he asked. "I was the same when I started dating Michael. I was afraid what people would say. But your grandma and grandpa were so happy for me." I said. "Thank you dad." replied Tim.

***

Amir's: POV

"How did it go?" I asked. "It went very well." said Tim. "I'm so happy for you." I replied and he smiled. "I knew Adam would support you. I'd be surprised if he wouldn't." I said. "Me too." replied Tim.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I'm so happy for Tim

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert