I thought I would never see you again

Billy's: POV

The man got off me and put on his clothes. He gave me money, before he left the room. I sat up. A pair of black leather pants was lying on the bed. I put on my pants and put on dark makeup. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room. I'd do private dances.

***

I went to a red room and the men smirked at me. "Come here." said the man. I gave him a sexy lap dance. "You're very good at this." he said. I went back to the pole and they forced me to dance in my underwear. "He's very hot." said his friend. "I hope he's single." replied Eric. "Me too." said his friend.

***

Olivia's: POV

We had received an alarm about a man who had been raped at a gas station. He had set up a meeting with a man and been attacked. I got there. There were many police cars and an ambulance.

 There were many police cars and an ambulance

"Billy works as a sex worker. He had a set up a meeting with a customer here when he got attacked." said Tamara. "Can I see him?" I asked. "Of course." she said. I got into the ambulance where Billy was. I gasped quietly when I saw him. I had found my son.

***

Billy's: POV

I heard voices around me. I tried to open my eyes but the bright light were stabbing my eyes. I opened them again and saw Nadine.

(Nadine)

(Nadine)

(Tamara)

(Tamara)

"Where am I?" I asked confused. "At the hospital." she said. "How badly injured am I?" I asked. "You've lost lots of blood, your foot is twisted. Your body is covered with bruises and stab wounds. You also have injuries in your private area." said Nadine. Her mom Tamara and Jack came into the room.

"There's someone who wants to talk to you." said Jack. A woman walked in. Tears filled my eyes when I saw mom. "Oh Billy." replied Olivia and hugged me. "Mom." I sobbed. "I thought I would never see you again." she said. "I've missed you so much." I replied. "I've missed you too." said Olivia.

Billy met his mom again after many years

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert