They're wonderful

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

April 3rd 1993: California

"It's time Michael." I screamed outta pain. He drove me to the hospital. "Everything will be okay." he said calmly. The stuff took care of me when we arrived and the pain was horrible.

After several hours I heard baby cry. Nadine lay down my newborn daughter in my arms. Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. "Our beloved Katherine" I said. I gave her a pink bunny and she hugged her. Her twin brother came a second later.

(Katherine)

(Katherine)

(Timothee)

"They're wonderful." said Michael with a smile on his face. "I agree." replied Nadine and smiled softly. "I'm so proud of you." said Nadine. "Thank you, I can't believe I'm dad." I replied. "You'll be a wonderful dad to them." she said and I smiled.

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I'll always be here for you." I said and I stroked her cheek. Katherine and Timothee smiled in their sleep.

***

Kat and Tim were sleeping in their crib. I held her little hand in mine. I can't believe I have a children, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my kids. I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

-End of the flashback-

Katherine and Tim are so cute, I'm so happy for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert