Don't do anything that you'll regret

Emile's: POV

I changed to tight dark leather pants and a leather jacket. I went up on stage and danced sexually around the pole. I love my job so much.

(Emile)

(Emile)

"Take off your jacket." said a guy and I did as he wished. "Kiss me or you won't get drugs." replied another. I kissed him and he smirked. I entertained them and did what they wanted. Money was thrown up on stage and I picked them up after I was done. I saw my brother Jack. I wasn't happy to see him.

"Emile

"Emile." he said and hugged me. I pulled him away. "I never thought I'd see you again." he said. "Whatever." I replied. "You have to meet my husband Adam." said Jack. "The svu detective, no thanks. They haven't done a shit to catch the killer." I replied. "They work really hard to catch him." he said. "I doubt that." I replied. "It's true." said Jack.

***

"There you are." replied Oliver. "Meet my boyfriend." I said. Jack looked at him. "Come babe, you promised me a private show." he said. "I'm coming, just wait a second." I replied. He sighed and went to the bar counter.

"How long have you two been together?" asked Jack. "Since last year, we actually met here." I said. "Just be careful." he replied. "He won't hurt me." I said. "He flirted with my husband." replied Jack. "Like I care." I said. "Don't do anything that you'll regret." replied Jack and left. I grapped a bottle and drank.

"Who was he?" he asked. "It was my twin brother Jack." I said. "Okay." replied Oliver. "Is there a problem?" I asked and he shook his head. "Come." he said and lead me to a room.

We shouldn't trust Oliver. Emile is kind, but he has trust issues.

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert