Your dream came true

Adam's: POV

"It's nice to see you again." said Camila with a smile on her face. "Same here." I replied. "The night's concert are sold out." she said. "That's great, I can't wait to see my Glamberts." I replied. I picked up my phone and logged into Instagram.

@adamlambert I can't wait to see my Glamberts tonight❤️

Omg😭❤️

We love you so much Adam❤️

I can't wait to see you too💕

You'll rock tonight💜

A few hours later the show started and it felt great to be back on stage. I sang Velvet, Superpower, Roses and old songs too.

After a while I went backstage to change clothes. "The next song is very personal and it has left deep scars in my soul." I said and started to sing Who wants to live forever. I was close to break down on stage. I never thought it'd be so difficult to sing this song.

"Are okay Adam?" asked a girl worried when the song was over. "You guys make me feel better." I said. "We are always here for you, no matter what." she replied. "Thanks, it means a lot to me, I love your guys so much. I have the best fans in the whole world." I said and they screamed in response. I talked a bit more before I continued the show.

***

Sabrina's: POV

Adam's kids ran up to him after the show was over. He hugged them and cried. "We're so proud of you." said Emily. "Your dream came true." I replied. "You're amazing." said Kat. "Thank you so much." replied Adam. "I agree." said Jack. "It means a lot." he replied and smiled.

" he replied and smiled

"I'm so proud of you." I said. "Thank you Sabrina." replied Adam. "I know everyone will love your album." I said. "I'm very proud of my album Velvet." replied Adam. "My favorite is Roses." I said.

Adam did his very first show and I'm so proud of him.

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert