We'll be parents

Tim's: POV

I went to the kitchen when I saw a note on the table. I've gone to the library, I had to check a thing. I'll be back before you wake, Ezra. "You're late." I said. I cooked some breakfast to myself, but after the first bite, my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Tim?" asked Ezra worried

"Tim?" asked Ezra worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this." I said. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I've probably eaten something bad." I replied. I washed my face with cold water and tried to breathe normally.

"You'll be okay." he said. I throw up again. "Ugh, stupid stomach flu." I complained. "I don't think it's a stomach flu." he said. "That's good to hear." I replied annoyed.

Ezra laughed softly and kissed my cheek cheek. "Tim, you'll become dad, you are pregnant." he said with a smile on his face. I hugged him and I had a happy smile on my face. "Am I pregnant?" I asked. "Yes you are." said Ezra. "Omg, we'll be partens." I replied overjoyed.

"I'm so happy for you." he said. "I've a feeling I'll have a girl." I replied and he smiled happily. But my happy smile faded. "What is it?" asked Ezra. "I won't be able to hide it in school." I said and he hugged me.

***

We told the news for grandma, grandpa and my aunt. They were so kind and supportive. They wanted to help me and I'm always welcome here. I love them so much.

I'm so happy for Tim

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert