Stay away from me

Adam's: POV

I drove to the abandoned mansion. I walked inside with a worried feeling in my stomach. I went into a bedroom. I saw dried blood on the sheet and I screamed. I ran out to the garden and stumbled over a mound. With shaking hands I brushed away the soil. A skull stared at me. I felt sick to my stomach. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Tragic isn't it?" asked Albert. I stood up and glared coldly at him. "Stay away from me you monster." I said. "You made a stupid choice Adam." he replied with a smirk on his face.

"I won't let you kill another boy." I said. "Ohh, I'm so scared." replied Albert laughing. I picked up my gun and put my finger on the trigger. I shot him and he fell to the ground. I dropped the gun and I was breathing heavily.

***

Ambulances and police cars arrived at the crime scene. Mom put a blanket around me. Jack gave me glass of water.

"You okay?" he asked worried

"You okay?" he asked worried. "No." I said. "It's okay, it's over." said mom. "It's not okay, I've killed a person." I replied. "You saved more children from being killed by him. You won't be arrested." said Jack.

"I want you to listen to me very carefully, Adam. You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. We've all got both light and dark inside us.

What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." said Olivia. "Did you just quote Harry Potter?" I asked. "Yes I did." she said. "Thank you mom." I replied. "You were so brave." said Olivia and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Adam was so brave

hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert