I'll never let you down again

Adam's: POV

I was out on a walk with Luna and she looked at everything she saw. The park was emptied of people because of the bad weather. The fresh chilly autumn air calmed me down and made me think of other things.

I passed a bench and saw a young girl

I passed a bench and saw a young girl. She was wearing a dark oversized hoddie and blue jeans. She looked up and I gasped. The boy was Katherine. "Katherine." I said gently. "Dad." she replied and ran up to me. Katherine hugged me and cried. "I'm sorry for everything, I didn't mean it." she sobbed. I hugged her and I cried too.

"We all make mistakes." I said. "I miss my family, I've missed you so much dad." she replied. "I missed you too." I said. Luna put her little hand on her cheek. "You're lucky to have Adam as your dad." said Katherine and she smiled.

***

Sabrina's: POV

I walked into the house. I saw Adam and Katherine. Tears filled my eyes. I went up to her and put my hand on her cheek. "Hi Sabrina." she said. "Kat." I replied and hugged her. "I've missed you so much." she said. "I've missed you too." I replied. "I'll never let you down again, that's a promise." said Katherine.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Katherine missed her family so much

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert