Will you marry me

David: POV

I went to a flower store to buy flowers to Billy. "Who's the lucky man?" asked the store owner. "I'll give them to my boyfriend." I said and couldn't help but smile. "How sweet and have a nice evening." she replied. "Thank you and same to you." I said and walked out.

Today is the day I'll ask Billy to marry me. I'm pretty nervous actually, what if hr says no? Or that he's not ready for marriage. "It'll go well." I said to myself. I drove home and went to the living room. "Billy." I said and went down my knee. I opened a box with a diamond ring and happy tears filled his eyes.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because we are meant for each other

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because we are meant for each other. I love you to infinity and beyond. Will you marry me?" I asked. "Yes." he said. I put ring onto his ring finger and kissed him.

***

We walked around in the park hand in hand. "I can't wait to call you my husband." said Billy and smiled. "I can't wait to call you my husband as well." I replied. We kissed and the whole world stood still.

How does a moment last forever? How does a moment last forever? How can a story never die? It is love we must hold onto. Never easy, but we try. Sometimes our happiness is captured. Somehow, our time and place stand still. Love lives on inside our hearts and always will.

I'm so happy for Billy and David

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert