We'll be parents

Jack's: POV

I woke up next morning and I saw a note on the bedside table. You'll get breakfast in bed. "You're late." I said. I got up and my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Jack?" asked Adam worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this." I said. "Are you okay?" he asked and stroked my back. "I've probably eaten something bad." I replied. I washed my face with cold water and tried to breathe normally.

"You'll be okay." he said. I throw up again. "Ugh, stupid stomach flu." I complained. "I don't think it's a stomach flu." he said. "That's good to hear." I replied annoyed. Adam laughed softly and kissed my cheek.

"You'll become dad, you're pregnant." she said with a smile on her face. I hugged him and I had a happy smile on my face. "Am I pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes you are

"Yes you are." said Adam. "Omg, we'll be parents." I replied overjoyed. "I'm so happy for you." he said. "I've a feeling I'm having a girl." I replied and he smiled happily. "Can her name be Luna?" I asked. "Of course." said Adam.

***

"We've something to tell." I said. "Please be good news." replied Emily. "I'm pregnant and I'm having a girl. Her name will be Luna." I said.

"That's amazing." replied Timothee and Emily." I'm so happy for you." said Olivia. "Thank you." I replied. "All the dolls will fight who get to cuddle the baby." said Emily.

"Not again." replied Adam. "Yeah." she said. "Addy threw a temper tantrum last time, because he didn't get to cuddle Emily." replied Adam. "I remember that." said Tim. "Addy was so angry." replied Adam.

Adam and Jack will be parents

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert