We've missed you too

Sabrina's: POV

"Oh, the weather is horrible. Where's all the snow?" asked Skyler and pulled away the curtains. "Let's go." I said excited and took his hand.

We walked out and the streets were empty of people. "The rain is pouring down." he replied. "Nothing is more romantic than a kiss in the rain." I said with a smile on my face. "So true." replied Skyler and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled softly.

After that we went back home

After that we went back home. "I'm soaked." said Skyler with a laugh. "Here's dyr clothes." I replied and handed him the clothes. "Thank you." he said and went into the bathroom. I lay on down the bed and looked at my phone.

After a minute, Skylrr came out and his raven hair was messy. "You're so gorgeous." I said. "Thank you." he replied and lay down next to me. "I'm glad this year is almost over." I said. "Me too." replied Skyler. "I hope next year will be better." I said. "I agree." he replied.

***

Moon's: POV

"Are you really sure about this?" asked Liv. "Mom and dad haven't seen me in years." I replied. "It'll go well, trust me." she said and I smiled. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. A woman opened the door. She looked at me

"Hi mom." I said and she looked shocked at me. "I'm alive." I said. She walked gently up to me and put her hand on my cheek. "Moon?" asked Sabrina. "Hey." I said with a smile on my face. Mom hugged me and tears were rolling down her face. Dad came out and he was shocked too.

"Hi dad." I said. "Moon, you're alive." he replied and hugged me. "I've missed you two so much." I said. "We've missed you too honey, we never thought we'd see you again." replied Sabrina. "We thought he had killed you. It won't end well if I see him." said Skyler. "Don't worry dad, he's sitting behind bars." I replied.

***

Amir's: POV

"Hello Amir." said Moon. "I've missed you so much." I replied and hugged her. "Me too." she said. "I'm glad you're okay." I replied.

(Amir)

(Amir)

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Moon is with her family now

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert