The best babysitter ever

Amir's: POV

-Flashback-

April 10th 1995: Neverland Ranch

"Have fun tonight." I said. "Thank you Amir." replied Adam. "Goodbye Katherine and Tim. Cookie will take care of you." replied Michael and hugged her. "Goodbye daddy and papa." said Katherine and Tim. They hugged them.

Adam waved before they went out. I was so happy to babysit my niece and nephew. We went to the living room and on the floor sat her teddy bear. I changed my voice and they laughed.

"You're so funny." said Katherine. "Thank you." I replied. "The best babysitter ever." said Tim. I showed my Chucky and Glen dolls for her. "I love them." she said. "They love you too." I replied. "Hello Chucky and Glen, I'm Katherine and this is my twin brother Tim." she said. "Hey Katherine and Tim, it's so nice to meet you." I replied as Glen. She laughed softly.

***

I heard Michael recored a song called D.S. I've never heard him swear so much before. Tim thought it was funny and said the words.

"Michael, don't swear around a two year old. They can pick up those words later in life." I said. "I'm so sorry Amir." he replied. "It's okay." I said. "Where's Katherine?" asked Adam. I went to the kitchen and found her inside the pantry. Katherine was eating Nutella.

(Katherine)

(Katherine)

"Amir, chocolate." she said happily. "My little chocolate monster." I replied and picked her up. "Yummy." said Katherine. I took some paper and wiped her face clean. "You're so funny." I replied. "Thank you." she said. I laughed softly.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Amir is an amazing babysitter

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert