Our beloved Emily

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 2010: New York

"It's time Jack." I screamed outta pain. He drove me to the hospital. "Everything will be okay." he said calmly. The stuff took care of me when we arrived and the pain was horrible.

After several hours I heard baby cry. Nadine lay down my newborn daughter in my arms. Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. "Our beloved Emily." I said. I gave her a pink bunny and she hugged her.

(Emily)

(Emily)

"She's wonderful." said Jack with a smile on his face. "I agree." replied Nadine and smiled softly. "I'm so proud of you." she said. "Thank you, I can't believe I'm dad." I replied. "You'll be a wonderful dad to her." she said and I smiled.

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I'll always be here for you." I said and I stroked her cheek. Emily smiled in her sleep.

***

***

My family visit us next day. Katherine and Timothee loved their little sister. Sabrina loved her too.

"She's wonderful Adam." said mom. "She is." I replied. "May I hold her?" she asked. "Of course mom." I said and lay her gently in her arms. "You'll be a wonderful dad to her." replied Olivia. "Thank you." I said.

-End of the flashback-

Adam will be a wonderful dad

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert