I support you

Emile's: POV

We walked to a luxurious restaurant to eat dinner. It was our date night. "What's it?" asked Ben. "I can't stop thinking about your smile." I said. "You're so sweet." he replied.

"I'm so glad I found you, you saved my life." I said. "I'm glad I found you as well." he replied and gave me a kiss. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too and I'll always be here for you, no matter what." he replied. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." replied Ben.

"May I have this dance?" I asked

"May I have this dance?" I asked. "Of course you may." said Ben. I took his hand and we danced around. People were watching us and they couldn't stop smiling. They played Love to be loved by you on the radio and tears filled my eyes.

"Don't cry Emile." he said. "I'm so happy that you're my boyfriend." I replied. "Aww." he said and stroked my cheek. I lifted up his chin and his eyes met my blue. I kissed his lips and he put his arm around my waist. "I'll always love you." I said. "Me too." replied Ben. I chuckled softly and he lay down his head on my chest.

Then he went down on his knee and opened a box with a beautiful diamond ring. "Emile, will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes, a million yes." I said. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. This is the happiest day of my life.

***

Amir's: POV

I found Timothee at the graveyard. He was sitting He was sitting by Michael's grave.

"Hey buddy." I said. "Hey Amir." replied Timothee. "You okay?" I asked. He told me everything. "I support you and I'm sure your family will as well. Block that person and change your phone number." I said. "I will." replied Timothee.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I'm so happy for Emile

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert