We'll give you a new home

Billy's: POV

-A few weeks later-

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. David wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

"Would you like to adopt a child?" he asked. "Yes, Georgia wants to be big sister." I said and he smiled.

***

***

***

We drove to a orphanage. I turned off the engine and stepped out of the car. We went up to the house and knocked. An elder lady opened the door with a warm smile.

"My name is Billy Benson and this is my husband David. We'd like to adopt a child." I said. "I've a girl named Lily who needs a home. Her parents were murdered in front of her. She hasn't talked since." replied Ingrid sadly. "Poor thing." I said.

We walked into a room and on a bed sat a little girl. Her blonde hair was curled and she was wearing a skull sweater.

(Lily)

(Lily)

"Lily, this is your new parents." said Ingrid. She ran up to me and hugged my leg. "Hey honey." I replied. "You're the first person she likes." she said.

"My name is Billy and this is my husband David. "We'll give you a new home." I replied softly. Lily ran back to her bed and packed down her teddy bear and her dolls in a bag. I saw so much of Georgia in her eyes. I will protect her with my life.

We could leave the place after I had signed some papers. Lily fell asleep in my arms and I carried her to the car. I put her to bed when we got home. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered and placed a kiss on her forehead. Then I walked quietly out of the room.

Lily is so cute. Billy and David will be wonderful partens to her.

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert