My angel

Jack's: POV

"It's time Adam." I screamed outta pain. He drove me to the hospital. "Everything will be okay." he said calmly. The stuff took care of me when we arrived and the pain was horrible.

After several hours, I heard baby cry. Nadine lay down my newborn daughter in my arms. Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. "Papa loves you so much." I said. I gave her a pink bunny and she hugged her.

(Luna Olivia Lyra Benson)

My family came in. "She's wonderful." said mom with a smile on her face. "I agree." replied Billy. "We love my little sister so much." said Emily and Tim. "I know you'll be a wonderful and protective sister to her." I replied and she smiled. Luna smiled in her sleep.

"I'm so proud of you." said Olivia. "Thank you, I can't believe I'm dad." I replied. "You'll be a awesome father to her." said Liv. "She's so cute." replied Georgia. "You'll be a awesome cousin to her." said David. "I'll protect her with my life." she replied.

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I'll always be here for you." I said. Luna smiled in her sleep.

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you sweetie." I said.

Luna were sleeping in her crib and I held my daughter's little hand in mine. I can't believe I've a child now, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my child, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt her. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

Luna is so cute, I'm so happy for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert