It's scary

Emily's: POV

"Call me if there's anything." said Vanessa's mom. "I promise." she replied. "I love you sweetheart, remember that." said Maria. "I love you too mom." replied Vanessa. "I know." she said. "We won't be out too long." I replied and she nodded her head. "Have fun." said Maria.

We walked to a record store and looked at the vinyls. "Have you heard that a young boy was killed last night?" asked Vanessa. I looked at him. "That's scary." I said and shuddered. I found three vinyls with Lana Del Rey, Michael Jackson and Taylor Swift. I went to the counter to check out and the radion was on.

"Felix was reported missing by his mom, when he didn't come home yesterday

"Felix was reported missing by his mom, when he didn't come home yesterday. He was last seen leaving his school. He hasn't been found. The police fear that he has been killed.

We ask you all to lock all doors and windows. Don't go out alone after dark. Don't invite someone you don't know. This killer is very dangerous." said the newscaster.

I couldn't say anything. "Are you alright?" asked the girl worried. "I'm fine." I said and paid the vinyls. "I hope the police catch the killer soon." replied the girl. "Me too." I said.

***

Sabrina's: POV

Emily went to me home and Cocoa greeted her. She wagged her tail happily. Emily stroked her fur and she licked her hand.

"Emily." I said. "Hey Sabrina." she replied and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're here." I replied. "Me too." said Emily with a smile on her face. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I heard on the news that boy has been murdered." she said. "Oh my." I replied shocked. Emily nodded her head. "It's scary." I said. "I've a terrible feeling that Katherine is the killer." replied Emily.

***

Neal's: POV

"Neal, you won't believe what I've seen." said Peter. "Spill the beans." I replied. "I caught Addy crying while watching Titanic." he said. "Aww." I replied. "It was so sweet." said Peter.

(Neal and Peter)

(Neal and Peter)

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Neal and Peter love to gossip

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert