Home again

Adam's: POV

I walked into the house with a happy smile on my face. I love touring, but it feels good to come home again. My husband and my eldest kids came to the hall. Jack was holding Luna in his arms. She smiled happily when she saw me.

"You're home." said Jack and kissed me. "I've missed your kisses so much." I replied and he blushed. "Hi dad." they said. "It feels so good to be home again." I replied. "We saw your concert via a livestream and you were so amazing." said Emily.

***

Jack's: POV

"I'm going to an event on Wednesday night and I'll be home quite late." said Adam and lay down next to me in our dubble bed. I sighed quietly. "It's okay." I mumbled. "I know I'm not home so much nowadays..." he started, but I cut him off.

"It's okay Adam, really." I said and looked into his blue eyes. "I know I can trust you." he replied. "Sing something for me." I said. "How about Nirvana?" he asked. "Perfect." I said and yawned.

When the stars are too cold, frozen over the glow. On the edge of the night, we can be their light. So give me more then you touch, and give yourself to the rush. Just keep holding my hand, as we're taking off. I know where we'll land. sang Adam. Outside, the full moon lit up the dark sky. I fell asleep in his arms.

Adam has missed his family so much

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert