I'm your teacher

Tim: POV

I walked into the classroom and sat down at my desk.

"Holy shit." said a man and everyone was looking at me. I looked up from my phone and froze. In front of my stood Ezra Fitz, I didn't know he was my new history teacher. I got a text message from someone called A

Maybe he fools around with students all of the time. A lot of teachers do. -A Who's A?

"Mr. Fitz?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "Can I go to the restroom?" I asked. "Do it quick." said Ezra. I nodded my head and hurried out of the classroom. It felt like everyone was looking at me, I just want to disappear.

***

I went back to the classroom an hour later. Ezra stood with his back against the board.
He was erasing today's lesson. He had a nice behind. Then he turned around and saw me.

"Tim, about yesterday." said Ezra. "I had really fun." I replied and kissed him. "I'm your teacher." he said. "I love you." I replied. "Tim, we can't be together, I'm older than you." said Ezra.

"You didn't say that yesterday." I replied. "You are so stubborn." he said. "I know." I replied with a smile on my face. He stroked my cheek and I smiled again. I know we are meant for each other. Our second kiss was wonderful.

 Our second kiss was wonderful

***

Amir's: POV

"I'm so excited about the Michael biopic." I said happily. "Me too." replied Adam. "Kat will play Janet." I said. "She'll be amazing as her." he replied. "Of course she will." I said. "Jafaar will kill his role as Michael." replied Adam and I smiled. "It's scary how much he look like Michael." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I wonder who -A is?

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert