My darlings

Tim's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night. Ezra to the hospital. I squeezed his hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain. After what felt like an eternity, saw our daughter the light. A nurse wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(River)

(River)

"Our beautiful daughter." he said. "Yes." I replied. "She has her father's eyes." said Ezra. "Aww." I replied. "Let's name him River." said Ezra. "It's perfect." I replied with a smile on my face. After that came her twin sister. "Let's name her Phoenix." I said. "I like it." replied Ezra. "Thank you." I said.

(Phoenix)

(Phoenix)

"My family." said Ezra. "Thank you for being part of my life." I replied. "Always." he said and I smiled. Kat and Emily came in and she was overjoyed.

"Our nieces are so cute." she said happily. "You two be wonderful aunts to them." I replied. "I'll protect them with my life." said Emily. "You're so cute." I replied. "You'll be an amazing dad to the girls." said Emily and I smiled.

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said. They smiled softly in their sleep.

River and Phoenix were sleeping in their crib and I held my daugther's little hands in mine. I can't believe I've twins, it feels so unreal. I will do everything I can to protect my children, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

I'm so happy for Tim

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert