I'm not a child anymore

Katherine's: POV

"You're not going to that party tonight." said dad with a strict voice. "I'm not a child anymore." I yelled. "Cain is not good for you." said Adam. "He's my boyfriend." I replied.

He looked at my outfit and sighed. "Where are you going, to a stripclub?" asked Adam. "Go and die dad." I said coldly. "Kat." replied Tim.

I slammed the door in his face. I walked to the club and ordered alcohol. I went up on stage and started singing my song Touch my body. I noticed Cain in the audience.

"Your voice is amazing

"Your voice is amazing." he said. "Thank you babe." I replied and kissed him. "My nightclub needs a new singer and you'd be perfect." said Cain. "For real?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "It's a yes."I replied. "Awesome." he said.

***

Sabrina's: POV

I drove to the forest and I heard loud music. "Look who's here." said Cain. "Can't you just leave me alone?" asked Katherine upset. "I want to talk to you." I said. "About what?" she asked and blew out smoke. "We're worried about you." I said. "Yeah, sure." she replied sassy.

"We have to move on." I said. "I've seen you in the cemetery, is that what you call move on?" asked Kat. "No." I said low. "My papa is dead, he won't come back." she said. "I know." I replied and the tears burned. "You need help." she said. "You're not the Katherine I know." I replied. "Well guess what, she grew up." said Kat.

"What you said to your dad really hurt him." I replied. "What should I care what he feels? he care more about this Oliver now." said Katherine. "He wants to help him and Adam loves Jack very much. He saved his life after Michael died." I replied. "Just leave." said Kat and I left.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

My heart breaks for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert