I'm too cool for school

Billy's: POV

-Flashback-

April 15th 2000: New York

"You're ten mintues late, Billy." said John strictly. "Do I look like I care?" I asked sassy. "Don't use that tone." she said. I saw Noah and smirked.

(Billy)

(Billy)

"Are you wearing your grandfather's clothes?" I asked laughing. Noah glared at me. "That's enough, detention." she said. "Sorry, I've plans with my best friend today." I replied and went to my seat.

"You're so badass." said Carlo. "Thank you and I love your new look." I replied. "Thank you Billy." said Carlo. Noah rollled his eyes. I threw him on the floor and kicked him. His lip burst and the blood ran. I grapped his throat and squeezed it hard.

"The headmaster's office now." said John. I gave Noah an ice cold glance, before I walked out from the classroom.

I knocked on the door and waited. "Come in." said Maria and I went in. "It's starting to be a habit to see you here." she said. "Noah is so stupid and mean." I replied and crossed my arms. "What did you do this time?" she asked. "I hit him." I said. "You have to control your temper." he replied. "I can't help it." I yelled.

"If you continue like this, you will be expelled." said Maria. "I'm too cool for school anyway." I replied with a smirk on my face. "Why do you have to be so complicated?" she asked and sighed.

***

I went to a clothing store with Hayley. I put clothes in my bag. I put a big hat on her head.

 I put a big hat on her head

(Hayley)

"Daddy, I can't see." said Hayley. "That's the point." I replied and took her hand. We walked to the exit and the alarm went off. The owner came up to us. "I'm sorry, my daughter must've grabbed this and I didn't noticed." I said and gave her the hat. "It's okay." replied the woman. "Thank you." I said and we walked out.

-End of the flashback-

Billy is trying to be a good dad

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert