Everything will be alright

Adam's: POV

The phone rang and it was the principal who called. "This has gone too far now. We have no choice but to send Katherine to juvie." she said upset. "What has she done?" I asked.

"She has stabbed Bonnie very badly. She's in the hospital and the doctors don't know if she will survive." said Eva. I hung up without a word and Jack looked worried at me.

"Katherine has stabbed Bonnie." I said. "She did what?" he asked shocked. "We have to help her." I said. "How?" asked Jack. "I don't know." I said and signed. "Everything will be alright." he said and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.

***

Sabrina's: POV

"Welcome, my name is Jenny." she said. "I'm Sabrina Miller. This is my goddaughter Katherine Jackson." I replied and Kat glared at me. "She needs all help she can get. It's too dangerous to have her at home." I said. "We'll take very good care of her." said Jenny. "I hope that." I replied. Two guards led her in. I went to my car and called Adam.

 I went to my car and called Adam

"How did it go?" he asked. "Better than I thought." I replied. "I feel horrible for sending her to juvie." said Adam. "You just want to protect your family." I replied. "I'll always protect my family." he said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Adam sent Katherine to juive

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert