Liam Imagine

"Are you okay?" Liam asked as I snapped back to reality.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" I said.

"Okay good, I don't want my best friend to be upset" he said smiling.

How could I tell him? How could I tell my best friend that I was in love with him? Me and Liam had been best friends since we were babies, he was always there for me and I was always there for him, we protected each other from everything. I was in love with him and had been for a while now. He didn't feel the same way though, I know he doesn't, he sees me more of a sister than anything more...

"Y/N, what is it? What's bugging you?" Liam said startling me. I must have been in one of my trances again.

"Nothing Li I'm fine" I replied.

"no your not Y/N your upset about something, I know you are" Liam said with a look of concern on his face.

Should I tell him? Should I really risk our friendship?... Too late.

"Liam I'm in love with you I have been for ages now! Is it not obvious? I know you don't feel the same though so just forget I ever said anything okay?" I snapped, suddenly realising what I'd just said, I ran out of the door and just stood there, outside Liam's door, frozen to the spot, not knowing what to do.

"Y/N, wait!" Liam shouted as he opened the door. "At least come back inside yeah Y/N? It's freezing" I nodded and walked back inside. We sat on the sofa for a few minutes in complete silence before Liam spoke up. "Y/N, I'm so glad you told me you love me because I honestly love you too! For years now I've been crazy about you and I've never had the guts to tell you"

"Really?"

"Yes Y/N" he said looking at the floor and blushing.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said.

"Omg yes Liam!" I screamed, hugging him.

"I love you so much Y/N!!!"

"I love you too Li" I said.

And with that, we snuggled on the couch and watched toy story for the rest of the night before falling asleep in each others arms.

---  

Hey! I'm Lauren, I know this is short but it's my first imagine, so how did I do? Vote and comment and tell me if I should do more? Thanks.

-Lauren xx