Preference: You Make Him Sleep On The Couch: Harry and Zayn

Please read:

This is my last preference for this book!

My second preference book will be up soon and when it is I will post an authors note to let you all know<3

~

Harry:

You had made Harry sleep on the couch the previous night because of his constant arguing, no matter what you did he would always start an argument and you'd had enough.

Last time you and Harry argued all the time you tried to take a break but Harry wouldn't stop calling and all you wanted was to be with him, so this time you decided to try something different.

Harry had slept on the couch before, but only for one night and then he'd be back in bed with you and everything would be sorted; but not this time.

You had gotten up and gone out with your friends for the day coming back later and trying out your idea of making Harry sleep on the couch as many nights as possible.

"Your sleeping on the couch again tonight." You said casually.

"Why? I slept on the couch last night." Harry said.

"I know, and your sleeping there again tonight."

"When can I sleep with you again?" Harry asked, hurt that he couldn't sleep with you.

"I don't know Harry, I'm quite enjoying not having you there." You said, making sure he knew he'd hurt you.

"Fine."

Later that night you were lying in bed unable to sleep for the second night running when Harry came into the bedroom.

"Y/N I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm arguing with you all the time, I know I hurt you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I really don't like not having you here, I miss you." You admitted as he got into bed with you.

Zayn:

You and Zayn had been with the boys when Harry had got bored and decided to go shopping with Zayn. You love the boys and didn't mind and had a fun afternoon with Liam, Niall and Louis but when you got home after Zayn picked you up from the boys you had both gotten into an argument.

"You just seem like you have more fun with the other boys than what you do with me." Zayn complained.

"Well if your so bothered maybe you shouldn't have left me with them."

"I wanted to go out with Harry but I offered for you to come along too."

"Zayn you offered, but I wanted to let you and Harry have some boy time, I'm always with you and the boys and even though your on tour with them you haven't seen them for three months and you didn't seem bothered when I rejected your offer to go."

"Well I didn't expect to see you cosying up to the boys when I picked you up."

That's when you'd had enough.

"That's it Zayn, you don't trust me? You think I'd cheat on you? Even with one of the boys? Your on the couch tonight." You said, going upstairs and into yours and Zayns shared bedroom.

A few hours after your argument with Zayn and crying you heard the bedroom door open.

"Y/N, I can't take this, I can't sit outside the door and listen to your crying, I love you and I'm sorry. I do trust you, I just get scared of losing you." Zayn explained, sitting next to you on the bed.

"It's okay, I love you too and you don't have to sleep on the couch tonight." You smiled, hugging him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my last preference of this book but I am starting my second preference book! <3

Feedback?

~Lauren<3