Preference: Where You First Met

Harry: you and Harry first met at one of his concerts, he spotted you in the crowd and got security to bring you backstage, you still remember the first thing he said to you "I know this is going to sound crazy but.. I think I've fallen in love with you, your just so beautiful and it's crazy because I don't even know your name!" You told him your name and you soon exchanged numbers and lets just say that was the start of a happy future.

Niall: you first met Niall over in Ireland as you had relatives over there who you were visiting. You went to a bar with your relatives later that evening and saw Niall there, you exchanged numbers and spent most of your time with Niall than you did with your own relatives, on the day when you were flying back to England Niall was getting on the same plane and had his own VIP section so you both flew back together in the VIP part of the plane.

Liam: you first met Liam at the supermarket, it was 2 am and you couldn't sleep so instead of waiting until the next day to go shopping you'd decided to go in the middle of the morning. The whole place was deserted apart from Liam and the boys who were all messing around, Liam saw you and you both stared at each other for a minute before he came over and you both got talking, he explained that he and the boys were here to avoid the fans in the daytime, you exchanged numbers and organised a date before Liam dropped you back home.

Zayn: you first met Zayn at Starbucks, it was really early in the morning and no one was in here except for you sat in a booth by yourself, Zayn came over and asked to join you. You both got talking and lets just say that wasn't the last time you saw him.

Louis: you first met louis in a lift, you were both staying in the same hotel as you'd just got back from one of their concerts, the lift got stuck and you and louis were in there for a while talking. When you finally got out louis walked you to your hotel room and you exchanged numbers before meeting up again the next day.

----

What does anyone think? Do people like these? Please leave me feedback and comment on what you think I should do next.

I've also started taking requests for imagines so if anyone wants one please inbox them to me :D

-Lauren xx