Liam Imagine: Wedding Planning Arguments Part 2

When I woke up, I saw the beautiful view of the beach again, with a few children and parents on it.

I took my phone out of my coat pocket and noticed I didn't have any messages or missed calls.

I checked the time which showed eleven in the morning and then my phone buzzed.

Liam was calling, but I decided to ignore it.

A few minutes later and he'd left a voicemail, which I decided to listen to.

"Y/N where are you? When I woke up this morning I thought you'd be at the boys or something, so I went to every single one of them and they said they hadn't seen you, I even checked the beach and now your scaring me." Liam's voice said worriedly before he hung up.

I had to admit id never done anything like this before, I'd left for the night but Liam would always come and get me from one of the boys the next day, only this time was different.

Liam kept ringing and left two more voicemails.

"Y/N are you ignoring me on purpose? Because this isn't helping, I'm sorry, I know I was absolutely awful to you yesterday, I was just really tired from the studio and decided to take everything out on you, I know that's no excuse but I'm so sorry."

I could tell Liam was worried because his voice sounded weak the whole time, I took a deep breath, listening to the third message.

"If your okay, please let me know because I will always hate myself if anything has happened to you. I need you, I need to tell you how much you really mean to me. I realise now that I've got everything I could ever want or need. I shouldn't have even let you leave last night, you might've come back earlier if I hadn't have said all those things, you did nothing wrong. I love you so much and I looked at your ideas this morning and they're so good, you've been trying to plan this wedding and I haven't been helping. Please don't leave me" Liam cried over the phone.

I couldn't take it anymore so I untied my coat from the tree, wincing from the sudden pain shooting through my body. I didn't realise how cold I was until now and I carefully climbed down from the tree, feeling weak as I pulled my coat over Liam's hoodie.

I felt too weak and my hands felt too numb to text Liam, so I called him, desperate for him to pick up.

"Y/N, where are you? I know I deserved that, but you have no idea how worried I've been" Liam said frantically down the phone line.

My throat was dry as I tried to speak, "I need you." I paused clearing my throat as I struggled to speak.

"Are you okay? What's happened? This is all my fault, I'm so sorry. Where are you?"

"Beach" I mumbled.

"Stay right where you are. I'm coming" Liam exclaimed hanging the phone up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and began to walk slightly towards where Liam would be.

I was cold and my throat was dry as I waited for Liam to get here.

Just then I saw Liam frantically running towards me and I stepped back as he went to pull me into a hug, but he still managed to hug me.

I winced in pain from being up the tree all night and Liam immediately let go.

"What's happened? Has someone hurt you?" Liam panicked.

"I slept, up there" I muttered pointing to the tree.

"Are you crazy?! Why?" Liam asked shocked.

I shrugged. "I guess I didn't really care"

Liam's eyes immediately softened and he picked me up bridal style, carrying me home and taking me upstairs.

"Your cold, you need to get in the shower and I'll get you something to drink" he said.

I pulled my clothes off and had a shower, then headed downstairs to Liam who had water and breakfast.

I drunk the water and my throat felt better.

"Feeling better?" Liam asked.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you, especially not physically. I shouldn't have let you go, I was being stupid and I didn't mean anything I said." Liam admitted.

"I know"

"Well then why did you go? Why did you leave and hurt yourself?" Liam asked confused.

"I didn't intentionally hurt myself. I just wanted to see if you still cared" I admitted.

Liam looked as if he was about to cry and pulled me into a hug, carefully.

"Of course I still care, I love you. I asked you to marry me for a reason, I only want you and I need you. My job is to protect you and take care of you, I make it my job to do those things and I've let you down, I'm so sorry. I will help you with the wedding because it means a lot to me. It's the day I get to marry you and you become my wife, it's important to me and I want to be involved as much as you are, please can we sit down and plan it now?" Liam asked, looking at me hopefully.

"Yes we can. I'm sorry I annoyed you" I smiled.

"You didn't annoy me, I'm truly ashamed of what I said." Liam said, tears in his eyes.

"Liam it's okay, just help me with the wedding planning and we'll get married happily,you still came back for me" I explained, trying to cheer him up.

Liam smiled. "Yeah I did, and I always will. No matter how much we fight ill always be here for you." He said gently kissing me.

~~~~~~

Here's part 2!

Feedback?

~Lauren<3