Niall Imagine For Hailey (Requested)

This one is for Hailey! :) hope you like it:D

-----

I was just about to fall asleep when I heard the door open and then slam shut again.

It was Niall, drunk again.

"Hellooo" he slurred.

"Go away Niall" I said fed up.

"B-but whyyyy hailey?" He asked falling over.

"Because I'm sick of you always coming home drunk! What is wrong with you?!" I shouted.

"What is wrong with me? What's wrong with you?!" He screamed.

"You can see the boys any time and yet you choose them over me every time" I said calmly.

"Oh yeah? Well I do choose you all the time because I love you but I also love the boys too!" He shouted.

"A little too much if you ask me"

"Well I didn't ask you! Your so overprotective" he said which shocked me.

Was I too overprotective?

A tear ran down my cheek and Niall's face suddenly softened.

"Fine.. Well I'm sorry for caring too much" I whispered turning away.

Niall grabbed my wrist "no don't leave, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to shout at you and your not overprotective" he croaked sobering up.

"Yes I am, that's how you see me--"

"I don't! I swear! I love you too much hailey please don't leave me" he said his voice cracking.

"Why would I leave you? I was only walking away--"

"I just don't ever want you to leave me.. I couldn't bare the thought of loosing you" he muttered as he let his own tears fall.

"Oh Niall" I pulled him closer because I couldn't bare seeing him in this state.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked.

"Mm... Yeah I suppose you are" I gave in.

"Good, and for the record, I'm going to stop drinking as much and I'm going to start putting you before the boys" he said seriously.

"No, you don't have to, I understand you need some free time with the boys" I told him.

"Well I also need my free time with you, and even though I love them, I love you way more and I'd much rather be with you than the boys, I mean your right, I can see them anytime" he said smiling.

"I love you too Niall"

"Trust me, you have no idea how much I love you hailey.. Cuddle?" He asked as I pulled him in for another hug.

----

I'm sorry hailey I know this is really short! Hope you like it though:) xx

-Lauren(: