Harry Imagine

I was currently sat in Starbucks enjoying a coffee and a lovely chat with Eleanor when some fans came up to us, I'd been having a lot of trouble with hate on twitter at the moment so I always get nervous when they stop by us.

The two girls began to fangirl and scream.

"I can't believe it's really you! I love you Eleanor!" One of the girls said.

Eleanor smiled at them.

"Can we have an autograph and a picture? Please?" The girl asked Eleanor.

I knew they didn't like me because when Eleanor was signing her autograph the girls both glared at me and then smiled as soon as Eleanor looked up.

"There you go" Eleanor smiled handing them their autographs unaware of the situation I was in.

"Can we have a picture now?" The girl who was doing all the talking asked.

"Yeah sure" Eleanor agreed and took a photo with both of them.

Eleanor gave the camera to me and one of the girls immediately snatched it off of me.

Eleanor glared at her and she smiled in return coming over to me and putting her arm around me while Eleanor snapped the picture.

I felt so uncomfortable taking a picture with someone who I knew hated me.

Me and Eleanor had already finished our coffees before the girls came over and had ordered some more.

"Your order is ready!" The lady called and Eleanor got up to retrieve them.

The girls were still stood next to me, looking through the pictures.

"Eleanor looks amazing!" The other girl squealed.

They were smiling and happily laughing when the looked at the camera and pulled a face in disgust.

"Ew I need to delete that one" the girl said and the other one agreed.

The girl turned to face me and said "I've deleted your picture because I don't like taking pictures with ugly, fat people" she smirked.

I could feel tears brimming in my eyes and then we all heard a cough.

"I think your talking about yourself darling" Eleanor said nastily.

"Get away from us" she snapped and the two girls hurried away.

"Don't listen to them Y/N your beautiful and if you got any skinnier you'd be anorexic" Eleanor told me.

"I'm not thirsty anymore, bye El" I smiled weakly at her before leaving.

I heard her calling my name but I ignored her, I just wanted to be on my own.

I got home to mine and Harry's shared flat and ran upstairs in our room and began to breakdown.

I couldn't take it anymore, the hate was now becoming public and way too much for me to handle.

I looked in the mirror and hated what I saw.

I looked at the clock and realised Harry was going to be back soon so I washed the messed up make up off of my face and applied some more.

I went downstairs and turned on the T.V only to see Harry on the news talking.

"I just wanted to say to all of the haters out there, stop it, your hurting me and the girl I love, I love her, she makes me happy and I wouldn't trade her for anything. I know two girls in particular have been hating on her today and I just wanted to say that I hate you both! None of you are welcome to concerts and I know who you are, I will always hate you for hurting my baby" he said before walking away from the camera.

And just on que Harry walked through the door coming into the living room and sitting down next to me on the sofa.

"Y/N I love you and no matter how much you hide it, I know you, and I know you'll have been crying, I don't want you to feel like your on your own, you need to know that you can always talk to me about anything okay?" He said and I nodded.

"How did you know?" I croaked.

"Eleanor told Louis and he told me" he told me.

"Okay... I'm sorry, I'm really--"

"Don't apologise! You have nothing to be sorry for, I love you so much Y/N" Harry said looking directly into my eyes as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you Harry, I love you too" I replied.

And with that Harry smashed his lips onto mine for a long and meaningful kiss.

------

Just thought I'd update an imagine for you all! :) thank you all so much for reading :D

Lauren xoxoxo